CHEF GORDON RAMSAY SERVES UP ANOTHER FIERY SEASON OF HELL’S KITCHEN PREMIERING JUNE 4 ON CITYTV
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
CHEF GORDON RAMSAY SERVES UP ANOTHER FIERY SEASON OF
HELL’S KITCHEN PREMIERING JUNE 4 ON CITYTV
-Get a double helping of Hell’s Kitchen each week with hot new episodes on Mondays, followed by the elimination round on Tuesdays-
-Winner will receive a head chef position at Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel -
(TORONTO – May 23, 2012) Citytvsizzles this summer as award-winning celebrity head chef, Gordon Ramsay sharpens the palate of 18 all-new culinary competitors in Season 10 of Hell’s Kitchen. Premiering Monday, June 4 at 9 p.m. ET/PT, Ramsay brings his flair for exciting cuisine back to the kitchen as he puts his competitors through an intense gastronomical academy. The contestant who demonstrates the right combination of ingredients will win the life-changing grand prize: a head chef position working under executive chef Kevin Hee at Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel. Hell’s Kitchen will air regularly on Mondays at 9 p.m. ET/PT, followed by the elimination round on Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Citytv.
In the Season 10 premiere, the aspiring restaurateurs are divided into two teams – the red team (women) and the blue team (men) – and must immediately learn to brave Ramsay and his fiery command of the kitchen. Once divided, the competition quickly heats up for the aspiring chefs, as each one works to simmer, sear and spice up his or her signature dish to Chef Ramsay – and pray he doesn’t spit them out!
The 18 chefs competing for the life-changing grand prize are:
The Red Team (Women)
· Barbie Marshall (34), Catering Chef, Philadelphia, PA
· Briana Swanson (32), Personal Chef, New York, NY
· Christina Wilson (32), Chef de Cuisine,Philadelphia, PA
· Dana Cohen (27),Chef Instructor, River Vale, NJ
· Danielle Rimmer (27), Saucier, Bayonne, NJ
· Kimmie Willis(27), Personal Chef, Memphis, TN
· Robyn Almodovar (31), Executive Sous Chef, Hollywood, FL
· Roshni Guarni (28), Executive Chef , Boston, MA
· Tiffany Johnson (30), Sous Chef, Warren, VT
The Blue Team (Men)
· Brian Merel (31), Personal Chef, Chicago, IL
· Chris Carrero (33), Executive Chef, Queens, NY
· Clemenza Caserta (41), Executive Chef, Staten Island, NY
· Don Savage (44), Cafeteria Chef, Houston, TX
· Guy Vaknin (28), Executive Catering Chef,New York, NY
· Justin Antiorio (29), Sous Chef, Lyndhurst, NJ
· Patrick Cassata (40), Executive Chef, Lombard, IL
· Royce Wagner (29), Sous Chef,Ft. Lauderdale, FL
· Tavon Hubbard (22),Executive Chef, Washington, DC
This season, the blue and red team chefs will shuck scallops, create an all-American meal and even herd sheep, as they vie for a chance to win coveted rewards including a luxury yacht excursion to Catalina. While the winning teams reap their rewards, the losing teams will be required to drink liquefied versions of their failed dishes and hone their tree-chopping skills in the heat. As the temperature rises and the competition heats up, the teams will be reduced until only two chefs are left to compete for the ultimate, life-changing prize.
Hell’s Kitchen is produced by ITV Studios America in association with A. Smith & Co. Productions. Arthur Smith, Kent Weed and Gordon Ramsay serve as executive producers.
Fans can catch up on Hell’s Kitchen next day, post broadcast online at Citytv.com, and on the go with the Citytv app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Citytv programming is also available on Rogers On Demand and Rogers Any Place TV.
Citytv™television stations in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg offer viewers intensely-local, urban-oriented, culturally-diverse television programming. A distinct alternative to other conventional television stations, Citytvengages its viewers with dynamic on-air personalities and delivers an entertaining mix of news, local-interactive formats such as: Breakfast Television and CityLine; as well as local Canadian and US acquired prime time entertainment programming. Citytvis a part of Rogers Broadcasting Limited, a division of Rogers Communications Inc. (TSX: RCI and NYSE: RCI) which is a diversified Canadian communications and media company. For more information on Citytvstations and programming, visit www.Citytv.com
- 30 -
Stephanie Leslie, Citytv, 416.764.3191, stephanie.Leslie@rci.rogers.comShannon Hall, Citytv, 416.764.3078, firstname.lastname@example.org