ROGERS RADIO GOES LIVE FROM CANADIAN MUSIC WEEK, BEGINNING MARCH 22
- Carter and Sandra - 105.3 KISS FM (Ottawa)
- Garner Andrews - SONiC 102.9 (Edmonton)
- Humble and Fred - (Toronto)
- Mocha (from The Roz & Mocha Show) with Cash Conners - KiSS 92.5 (Toronto)
- Jordi Morgan - News 95.7 (Halifax, with live broadcasts on News 91.9 in Moncton and News 88.9 in Saint John on March 23)
- Matt and Eric - 96.9 Jack FM (Calgary)
- Mookie and Billie Jo - Lite 95.9 FM (Calgary)
- Larry and Willy - 96.9 Jack FM (Vancouver)
- Ryder - SONiC (Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Vancouver)
About Rogers Media Inc.
Rogers Media Inc., a division of Rogers Communications (TSX: RCI; NYSE: RCI), is a diversified leading Canadian media company that engages in television and radio broadcasting, publishing, digital, and sports entertainment. Rogers Broadcasting has 55 AM and FM radio stations across Canada; television properties include five Citytv stations, five OMNI multicultural television stations, Sportsnet (consisting of four regional channels and the nationally-distributed Sportsnet ONE and Sportsnet World), and The Shopping Channel, a televised and internet shopping service. Rogers Publishing produces many well-known consumer and online magazines, such as Maclean's, Chatelaine, L'actualité, Canadian Business, and is the leading publisher of a number of industry, medical and financial publications. Rogers Media’s suite of digital assets reaches 17 million unique visitors per month through more than 1,000 premium owned + exclusive and extended network sites. Rogers Media Inc. owns Rogers Centre stadium, a year-round sports and entertainment facility, and the Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Club.
Charmaine Khan, Rogers Radio, 416.764.3071, firstname.lastname@example.org