Canada, Meet Your Bachelorettes: City Reveals the 25 Ladies Looking for Love on Season 2 of The Bachelor Canada
– The spotlight shines on Canada’s most exciting singles all week, as five bachelorettes are highlighted in exclusive video reveals each morning on Breakfast Television –
– All 25 bachelorette bios and photos are available now atCitytv.com/BachelorCanada; check back daily for video content following Breakfast Television reveals –
– The Bachelor Canada premieres Thursday, Sept. 18 at 8 p.m. ET/PT –
TORONTO (August 25, 2014) Will it be the lingerie model? The ER doctor? Or maybe the personal trainer? Viewers are a little bit closer to discovering who will win Bachelor Tim’s heart as City unveils the identities of all 25 bachelorettes for Season 2 of original series The Bachelor Canada. Find out who will get the coveted first-impression rose on the special two-hour premiere, airing Thursday, Sept. 18 at 8 p.m. ET/PT (check local listings) on City.
Beginning today, fans can learn more about the 25 women looking for love this season as five different bachelorettes are highlighted each morning in exclusive video reveals on Breakfast Television programs across the country. Following the Breakfast Television debuts, romantic hopefuls can catch up on all of the candid confessions by visiting Citytv.com/BachelorCanada.
Announced in April, Canada’s newest bachelor, Tim Warmels, 28, is putting his life on hold in pursuit of the one thing missing from it – true love. The successful entrepreneur and Richard Ivey School of Business graduate is looking for a woman who is happy in her own skin and wants just as much out of life as he does. As the limos pull up on Night 1, will Jennifer the “joyologist” win him over with her positivity? Or will quiet-but-confident Christine make a more memorable impression? Can April Borgnetta’s burlesque moves, Lisa’s edgy style, or Rileigh’s party-girl personality steal Tim’s attention away from the other women?
Ranging in age from 23 to 42 - and hailing from all over the country - the 25 bachelorettes are a diverse collection of character, energy, and background, with one thing in common – the chance to win Tim’s love.
Tim’s 25 bachelorettes are (in alphabetical order):
· Alison, 27 (nurse), from Montreal
· Andrea, 30 (dental hygienist), from Kelowna, B.C.
· April Borgnetta, 30 (wax artist/”vagician”), from Victoria
· April Brockman, 27 (realtor), from Wasaga Beach, ON
· Christine, 29 (music teacher), from Vancouver
· Dominique, 28 (reception & IT/model), from Montreal
· Jacqueline, 23 (law office administrative assistant), from Toronto
· Jennifer, 26 (“joyologist”), from Montreal
· Jenny, 26 (personal trainer), from Vancouver (b. Hong Kong, China)
· Jewel, 32 (payroll accountant), from Toronto
· Kaylynn, 26 (ballerina), from Vancouver
· Kelsey, 28 (sommelier), from Calgary
· Lisa, 25 (hairstylist), from Calgary
· Martha, 26 (fashion buyer), from Montreal (b. Cuernavaca, Mexico)
· Natalie, 27 (elementary French teacher), from Cambridge, ON
· Raelee, 26 (gymnast/art director), from Calgary (**Previously announced as winner of the ‘Canada’s Choice’ bachelorette contest)
· Rebecca, 24 (waitress), from Calgary
· Renée-Anne, 28 (ER doctor), from Sherbrooke, QC
· Rileigh, 23 (philosophy student/waitress), from Kingston, ON
· Ritiuska, 33 (engineer) from Calgary (b. Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela)
· Sachelle, 24 (university recruitment coordinator), from Sudbury, ON
· Sarah, 31 (personal support worker), from St. Catharines, ON
· Sharan, 23 (IT sales), from Vancouver
· Sonia, 42 (lingerie model), from Calgary
· Trisha, 28 (beauty queen), from Edmonton
As the countdown to the eagerly awaited premiere winds down, learn more about Tim and get an inside scoop straight from the bachelor himself by connecting with him on Twitter @BachCanTim (official hashtag #BachCan) and on Instagram at @timbo0505.
Brand partnerships for Season 2 of The Bachelor Canada include FLARE, Michael Hill, Nestlé (BUITONI® Pizza and SKINNY COW™), Rimmel London, Sunquest.ca, and The Shopping Channel. Each of the sponsors will receive variations in multiplatform sponsorship integration across Rogers’s suite of media assets, including television, print, and digital. Activations also entail in-show content, brandsell opportunities, co-branded promotions, and in-store extensions.
Hosted by Tyler Harcott, The Bachelor Canada is the Canadian version of the perennially successful The Bachelor franchise, which recently concluded its 18th season on City and OMNI Television. This 10-episode, original reality series is produced by Good Human Productions Inc., with Claire Freeland and Sean De Vries serving as executive producers. Nataline Rodrigues is the Director of Original Programming, Rogers Media, and Hayden Mindell is Vice President of Television Programming & Content, Rogers Media.
Social Media Links
Visit the official website Citytv.com/BachelorCanada
Like The Bachelor Canada on Facebook Facebook.com/BachelorCanada
Like City on Facebook Facebook.com/Citytv
Follow The Bachelor Canada on Instagram @bachelor_canada
Follow Tim Warmels on Twitter @BachCanTim
Follow Tim Warmels on Instagram @timbo0505
Follow City on Twitter @City_tv
Follow City PR on Twitter @Citytv_PR
Follow City on Instagram @City_tv
City™ television stations in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal and Saskatchewan offer viewers intensely-local, urban-oriented, culturally-diverse television programming. A distinct alternative to other conventional television stations, City engages its viewers with dynamic on-air personalities and delivers an entertaining mix of news, local-interactive formats such as: Breakfast Television and Cityline; as well as local Canadian and US acquired prime time entertainment programming. City is a part of Rogers Broadcasting Limited, a division of Rogers Communications Inc. (TSX: RCI and NYSE: RCI) which is a diversified Canadian communications and media company. For more information on City stations and programming, visit Citytv.com.
Stephanie Perron, City, email@example.com, 416.764.3253
Grace Park, Unit Publicist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 778.788.7323